Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello Bloggers!!

Some of you missed yesterday when we set up our blogs and reviewed the weekly blogging assignment, so I thought (being the thoughtful guy I am) that I would post links to the necissary instructions here on the ol' class blog so you can get caught up. No, no, there is no need to thank me, I'm just a humble public educator.

This link will take you to the assignment overview:


Start by going to http://www.blogger.com and clicking on "create account". Choose the format and style you want, and then access the PDF files below to help guide you through selecting the settings & creating a profile that will keep you and everyone in the class safe on-line. You are required to follow all of the setting & profile rules, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.


This link will run you through the settings I want you to input:

Setting Your Settings


This link will tell you what you are allowed to include in your profile:

Creating Your Profile


This link will show you operate your dashboard and publish a post:

Welcome to Your Dashboard & Publishing


This link will highlight the features of your blog & how to navigate that bad boy:

Using Your Blog


This is a link to my personal blog, if you want to see (and judge) my work: http://mrmahersworld.blogspot.com/


Good luck, and good blogging, feel free to email me if you have any questions or problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment